To obtain a tourist entry visa for travel to the Republic of Azerbaijan the following documents must be submitted to the Consular Section of the Embassy:
NOTE: Before delivering original documents to the Consulate it is necessary to send list of the documents (scan in JPG format in a proper way) to the official email address of the Consulate for verification purposes:
1. Valid passport or other travel document (photocopies will not be accepted) which should have at least one clear page for the visa;
A passport must be valid for no less than one month after the date of your planned departure from Azerbaijan. Holders of travel documents must submit valid permanent resident card.
2. Completed electronic visa application form;
To fill out visa application form
3. Visa Application Form; (Application form must be filled on the computer only!)
4. Two recent, colored photos (3.5x4.5cm) Colored photos must be full face, one glued to the marked corner of the application;
5. Copy of the hotel reservation or tourist voucher from the travel agency of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
6. Copy of health insurance;
7. Copy of the fly itinerary;
9. Consular fee is folowing:
Single entry (up to 5 days) $20 US dollars.
Double entry (up to 5 days) $40 US dollars.
To obtain a visa by mail, the request must include a postage paid return envelope (FedEx, UPS or DHL). The Embassy of Azerbaijan does not assume any responsibility for the loss postal delivery. As the Embassy does not keep tracking numbers of your mail, you are advised to keep a record of it in way to track your passport's return to you.
NOTE: Only money transfers and direct deposits to the account of the consulate are accepted.
After payment is done, you will need to send via email copy of the payment documents for verification purposes.
As soon as verification process will be completed you will receive confirmation email and it will be necessary from your side to schedule a time of your original documentation delivery to the consulate.
E-mail of Consulate – mexico.mfa.gov.az/.
Business hours of the Consular Section are Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10 A.M. to 12 P.M.
Processing time – 3-10 business days
All foreigners visiting Azerbaijan for a period of more than 30 days must register their passports with the local passport-registration authorities.
Attention: Effective October 15, 2010 obtaining short stay single entry (up to 30 days) visas at the visa section of Consular Department of Ministry of Foreign Affairs at the Heydar Aliyev International Airport of Baku, upon arrival has changed Read More...
- ABOUT AZERBAIJAN
- BILATERAL RELATIONS
- CONSULAR SERVICE AND VISA
- ASAN Viza (e- Visa)
- IMPORTANT Information for travelers
- Qayıdış Şəhadətnaməsi
- Konsulluq uçotu
- Vətəndəşlıq mənsubiyyəti
- Sənəd sorğusu
- Consular legalization
- Uşaqların fotoşəkilini pasporta əlavə edilməsi
- Vətəndaşlığına qəbulun