To obtain a single entry visa for travel to the Republic of Azerbaijan the following documents must be submitted to the Consular Section of the Embassy:
NOTE: Before delivering original documents to the Consulate it is necessary to send list of the documents (scan in JPG format in a proper way) to the official email address of the Consulate for verification purposes
1. An invitation from a receiving party should be sent through Consular Department of the MFA;The instruction from the Consular Department of Ministry of Foreign Affairs regarding the confirmation of the invitation of receiving party should be received by the Embassy. For details receiving party may contact the Consular Department of Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Address: 4 Shikhali Gurbanov Str., Baku, AZ 1009. For questions please call +99450 7600663.
2. Completed electronic visa application form;
To fill out visa application form
- Visit the website: http://evisa.mfa.gov.az
- Register in “Sign up” page.
- Fill out the “Application form”.
- Submit the application form.
- Print the completed application form received on e-mail.
3. Visa Application Form; (Application form must be filled on the computer only!)
4. Valid passport or other travel document (photocopies will not be accepted)which should have at least one clear page for the visa;
A passport must be valid for no less than six month.
Holders of travel documents must submit valid permanent resident card.
5. Two recent, colored photos;
Colored photos must be full face, one glued to the marked corner of the application.
6. Copy of health insurance;
7. Copy of the fly itinerary;
After verification of all the data consulate will send you an email confirming the accuracy of the provided information, also you will receive an account of the consulate to pay for the requested visa.
8. Consular fee for the Mexican citizens: $50 US dollars.
NOTE: Foreign nationals willing to stay in Azerbaijan for the entire year should request temporary residence permission at the State Migration Service of the Republic of Azerbaijan (for more information, please visit: www.migration.gov.az).
After payment is done, you will need to send via email copy of the payment documents for verification purposes.
E-mail of Consulate – http://mexico.mfa.gov.az/
Business hours of the Consular Section are Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10 A.M. to 12 P.M.
Processing time – 3-10 business days
All foreigners visiting Azerbaijan for a period of more than 30 days must register their passports with the local passport-registration authorities.
Attention: Effective October 15, 2010 obtaining short stay single entry (up to 30 days) visas at the visa section of Consular Department of Ministry of Foreign Affairs at the Heydar Aliyev International Airport of Baku, upon arrival has changed Read more...